With exams on the way, some of you may be staring endlessly at revision cards thinking this…
And maybe others have even got to this point?
12 little things to make you smile:
1. Sometimes we all need a helping hand to get through those dark exam days:
2. And often all we can think about is sleep and food...
3. It’s an important time to remember the simple things in life, like squeaky shoes:
4. And hide and seek!
5. Maybe a little inspiration from someone who’s no doubt achieving more than all of us at the tender age of 13 can get you feeling motivated?(or perhaps just a little depressed about one's own inadequacy)
6. If the knowledge memorisation and absorption juices just aren’t flowing, get travel planning.It's the ultimate means of exam procrastination, especially when the freedom of a gap year looms… even just have a think about all the mindless fun you’ll be having!
7. And if you just hate all things timetabled and can’t wait to escape school life...Then why not make that gap year you’re planning a gap life instead, just like this legendary globetrotting granny?
8. At least for dog-owners the packing part is simple (I NEED one of these)...
9. I know too well how distraction can be a big issue when attempting to revise:
10. But it can also be a whole lot of fun… so for your next segment of procrastination, I give you the carrot-balancing challenge:
11. To be honest, if all else fails, once those exams are out the way just put it all behind you, pack up, and go…Just maybe make a quick plan first!?
12. Because you know what…
on 09 / 03 / 2017