Keep going – the end of exam-period is in sight, and all this fun awaits…
May is often the worst month of the year for students. Exam season is finally here and it's either a case of praying those months of hard work pay off, or praying for that golden question having just whipped out the revision guides last week!
Either way, it will all be over soon and I've compiled a few pictures to help get you through the hard times and entering the good life. I decided more information isn't really what's wanted right now!
From stunning scenery and island getaways, to grandiose architecture and enchanting movie sets. There’s something out there for everyone. Freedom, bliss and relaxation are just around the corner.
Good luck and keep dreaming of those travelling days. In just 43 days time it will all become reality...
1. Wash away the stress of impeding results in the Kuang Si Falls, Laos
2. Step back in time to experience the glories of ancient Rome
3. Visit the enchanting Hobbiton set from Lord of the Rings to begin an adventure as daring as Frodo's
4. Discover your spiritual side at the stunning temple of Angkor Wat
5. Marvel at the world's most beautiful natural artwork: the Zhangye Danxia Landform in China
6. Escape to paradise on the San Blas Islands off Panama's coast
7. Become Westeros royalty with a stroll around the walls of King's Landing in the Croatian sun
8. Witness the architectural genius that is the city of Cusco, Peru
10. Become captivated by New Zealand's charms on a cruise around the serene Milford Sound fiord
11. Hop over to Hollywood to walk amongst the stars
12. Fly through the wind as you zipline over the world's 2nd biggest canyon in magnificent Montenegro
13. See wild penguins whilst visiting the most southern city in the world, Ushuaia, Argentina
14. Explore the incredible widlife in the Serengeti
15. Spend your weekend exploring Downton 'behind the scenes' at Highclere castle
16. Bask in the sun and let the worries float away in the paradise of Madagascar's islands
17. And last of all, forget Ibiza and head to Stockholm to grab a few beers and dance the night away
Freedom is just a month away!
I hope this has proved to be a good source of inspiration to get you through the next few weeks. Everyone needs a fun bit of procrastination as the working day slogs on.
Where will your first stop be once the last paper closes and the door to the rest of your life is opened wide? The world really is your oyster!
on 11 / 05 / 2017