2o Inspirational Travel Quotes to get you on the Road
Have you ever wanted to get out of your comfort zone and see the world around you, but always been to scared to do it? Well now's the time to take that deep breath and leap into the unknown. Here are some of the most inspirational travel quotes that will make you finally pack your bags and get on the road.
1. Augustine of Hippo - "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page."
2. Unknown - "Let's find some beautiful place to get lost."
3. Jalaluddin Mevlana Rumi - "Travel brings power and love back into your life."
4. T.S. Eliot - "The journey not the arrival matters."
5. J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring - "Not all those who wander are lost."
6. Mark Twain - "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindednes."
7. Muriel Rukeyser - "The journey is my home."
8.Gustave Flaubert - "Travel makes one modest, you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world."
9. Unknown - "Great things never came from comfort zones."
10. Lao Tzu - "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
11. Henry David Thoreau - "Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves."
12. Jack Kerouac, On the Road - "What is that feeling when you're driving away from people and they recede on the plain till you see their specks dispersing? - it's the too-huge world vaulting us, and it's good-bye. But we lean forward to the next crazy venture beneath the skies."
13. Hans Christian Andersen, The Fairy Tale of My Life: An Autobiography - "To travel is to live."
14. Paul Brandt - "Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
15. Lin Yutang - "No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow."
16. Walt Disney - "If you can dream it you can do it."
17. James Michener - "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home."
18. C.S. Lewis - "There are far, far better things ahead than we leave behind
19. Dalai Lama - "Once a year, go somewhere you have never been before."
20. Jack Kerouac, On the Road - "No matter, the road is life."
What are you waiting for?
Getting out and seeing the world around you is such an important part of life, and gap year is the perfect time to do it. It can be scary... but don't panic, we're here to help
on 30 / 11 / 2017